This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Texas Medical Association (TMA) through the joint providership of Texas Pain Society and World Institute of Pain. The Texas Pain Society is accredited by TMA to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Texas Pain Society designates this live activity for a maximum of 16 AMA PRA Category 1TM credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
FIPP PREPARATORY WORKSHOP Attendees will be able to identify proper procedures for the following treatments:
- CAUDAL NEUROPLASTY
- LUMBAR/SACRAL SELECTIVE NERVE ROOT INJECTION
- SI INJECTION / RF
- LUMBAR FACETS
- LUMBAR DISCORGRAM
- HIP AND KNEE RF
- T2/T3 SYMPATHETIC / SPLANCHNIC NERVES
- LUMBAR SYMPATHETIC / SUPERIOR HYPOGASTRIC
- CERVICAL EPIDURAL
- CERVICAL FACETS
- THORACIC FACET/INTERCOSTAL NERVE
- STELLATE GANGLION
- INTRATHECAL PUMPS
- SCS LEAD PLACEMENT
CIPS PREPARATORY WORKSHOP Attendees will be able to review the ultrasound anatomy, diagnose and identify procedures for:
- lumbosacral spine and pelvis
- thoracic spine
- head and cervical spine
- shoulder joint, elbow joint, wrist and hand
- hip, knee and ankle joint
Pain Management Physicians.
DISCLOSURES TO THE LEARNER
1. Notice of requirements for successful completion of continuing education activity:
- Register for the course
- Attend the live presentation in its entirety
- Complete the Evaluation
2. This live course has received no commercial support.
3. Disclosure of relevant financial relationships to learner. The speakers and planning committee members have disclosed the following relationships:
Andrea Trescot MD Has commercial Interest in and an Employee of Stimwave Technology, PNS.
Fabrício Assis MD, FIPP Consultant for Medtronic, Abbott, Boston Scientific as a Proctor.
Hemant Kalia, MD Consultant for Abbott.
Mark Friedrich Hurdle MD Consultant for Mark Friedrich Hurdle & Avanos Medical
Aaron Calodney MD Consultant for Medtronic, Nevro, Boston Scientific as an Advisor.
Gabor Racz MD, ABIPP, FIPP Consultant for Epimed.
Peter Staats MD MBA Consultant For SPR Therapeutics in which provide medical guidance on relative importance of therapies and design. Has stock in electroCore. Received honorarium from Medtronic Education. Has commercial interest in electrocore. Served as President for World Institute of Pain Board of Directors.
Rodrigo Diez Tafur MD. MSc. FIPP. CIPS Consultant for Medtronic in which proctorship for spinal cord stimulation implants
Victor Silva Has received a grant from Medtronic for conference support in Mexico.
- All relevant financial relationships have been mitigated.
- All other speakers on the conference agenda and planners have no relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies.
4. Non-endorsement Statement: Accredited status does not imply endorsement of any commercial products or services by the Texas Pain Society, World Institute of Pain or the Texas Medical Association.
5. Off-Label Use: There will be no discussion of off-label use during this presentation.